R-KER-II Hybrid Vinylester Resin - Promo Offer is a high performance hybrid resin approved for use with reinforcement bars.
This is a promo offer which has 20No. Tubes of 345ml Resin, 1 Site Box and 1 Pro Gun.
- Approved for use with rebar as an anchor in cracked and non-cracked concrete
- Winter version can be used in warmer temperatures for faster curing
- Suitable for use in dry and wet substrates as well as holes and substrates covered with water
- Rapid bonding time enables quick execution of works
- Very high load capacity
- Anchor does not generate expansion forces in the concrete which means reduced spacing and edge distances
- Suitable for multiple use
- Partly used product can be reused after fitting new nozzle
Approved for use in:
- Non-cracked concrete C20/25-C50/60
- Cracked concrete C20/25-C50/60
R-KER-II Hybrid Vinylester Resin is in stock available for speedy delivery.
- Curtain walling
- Cable trays
- Cladding restraints
- Structural steelwork
- Rebar dowelling
- Starter bars
- Rebar missed-outs
Rawlplug Ltd. is a part of the Rawlplug Group, being a globally present manufacturer of fixing solutions and tools.
Rawlplug is actually responsible for the invention of the first wall plug and the first mechanical anchor to ever have been used. Their portfolio accounts for more than 30,000 products used in the vast area of construction, starting from roofwork, timber structures and gardening, including joinery, gates and fencing, facades, process installations, roads and bridges, steel, concrete and civil engineering structures, down to interior finishing and tools.
There are 11 product categories in their regular portfolio: bonded anchors, mechanical anchors, lightweight fixings, facade insulation fixings, roofing insulation fixings, passive fire protection system, foams and sealants, fasteners, direct fastening systems, power tools accessories, staplers, glue guns and accessories.
And regardless of whether the products are used in construction sites of international investment projects or for household finishing works, they guarantee reliability and safety of all these solutions to all customers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.