MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Pinkgrip Grab Adhesive will stick just about anything on a building site that needs sticking.
Its amazing grabbing strength not only removes the need to pin under the workpiece to prevent slumping, but its revolutionary initial ‘Direct Bond’ eliminates the need for double stick methods. Pinkgrip can be used inside and outside and adheres to just about every building substrate.
- Enhanced slump resistance for quick and simple direct bonding to most substrates without the use of temporary supports in most applications
- Pink colour gives easy product recognition
- Excellent early and ultimate adhesive strength on both porous and non-porous substrates
- Excellent gap filling properties to accommodate uneven surfaces
- Good “nip off” qualities to prevent messy stringing of the adhesive
- No need for double stick applications or underpinning in many instances (although product may be used via double stick method if required)
- Suitable for both vertical and horizontal use
- Suitable for use on both non porous and porous surfaces
- Excellent external weathering properties
- Suitable for interior and exterior use.
Everbuild Pinkgrip bonds to virtually all common building surfaces and is designed for both external and internal use.
Pinkgrip Grab Adhesive is in stock for immediate dispatch.
- Bonding dado rails, architrave’s and skirting.
- Fixing parquet and cork flooring.
- Fixing wall cladding direct to internal wall surfaces or timber battens.
- Fixing battens directly onto walls without fastenings.
- Bonding carpet gripper systems to most floors without the need for nails or tacks.
- Bonding stair nosing to concrete or wooden stairs.
- Fixing polyester, wood, PVCu or metal thresholds
- Fixing nameplates, plastic boxes, decorative frames, wall sockets and junction boxes to most surfaces.
- Securing aluminium or other skin panels to the framework or portable industrial buildings and caravans.
Everbuild are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.