The OX Speedskim Plastic Flex Finishing Rule is Compatible With All Gypsum Based Plasters (Hand And Spray Applied), and Traditional Sand & Cement Renders And Insulated Rendering Systems.
- Quick And Easy 'Interchangeable' Blade System, 1mm Thin Lightweight Plastic Flexible Blade For Fine Finishing Of Plaster, Drywall & Tape And Jointing
- With Its Unique Flexibility The Ox Speedskim System™ Out Performs All Other Conventional Featheredges And Darby’s, Allowing The Plasterer To Achieve Flatter, Faster Finishes.
- Hugely Increases Metreage Output
- Reduces The Harmful Effects Of Fatigue And Rsi.
- Available Sizes: 450mm | 600mm | 900mm
The OX Speedskim Plastic Flex Finishing Rule is in stock and ready for immediate despatch.
OX Speedskim Range Video
About the manufacturer - Ox Tools
Ox Tools hand tool range was born in 1974 in Australia and was launched under the OX brand in the UK at the beginning of 2012.
With extremely high quality products, a strong brand and competitive pricing, the range is already proving to be a massive success.
Developed and proven in the Australian market over the past 39 years the hand tools are instinctively recognised as tough, dynamic, dependable and importantly, affordable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.