OX Safety Wellington Boot has a Steel Toe And Midsole For Added Puncture Resistance.
- Oils, Acid And Abrasion Resistant
- Steel Toe And Midsole For Added Puncture Resistance
- Reinforced Ankle And Shin
- Channelling For Increased Liquid
- Dispersal And Slip Resistance
- Complies To En 345 S5 Standard
We have the OX Safety Wellington Boot in stock for speedy despatch.
Ox Tools hand tool range was born in 1974 in Australia and was launched under the OX brand in the UK at the beginning of 2012.
With extremely high quality products, a strong brand and competitive pricing, the range is already proving to be a massive success.
Developed and proven in the Australian market over the past 39 years the hand tools are instinctively recognised as tough, dynamic, dependable and importantly, affordable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.