Nail Plates - Stainless Steel:
- 85 x 178mm
- A versatile perforated plated used for connecting or repairing timber.
- All holes are pressed countersunk to aid location of the nail and to give a flush finish.
- Manufactured from A2 Stainless Steel for ultimate corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel must be used where there is corrosive environment and/or the base material has inherent corrosive characteristics e.g. Green Oak.
- Strengthening ribs for added rigidity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.