MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Enjoy BIG SAVINGS on large orders
Click here to contact the team for your quote
“Superb. Great service thank you.”
by B Bellamy
“great service thanks”
by Sean Honeyman
“Speedy service and a quality product.”
by Wayne Barnes
“Easy to order products and very quick delivery”
“Good service fast delivery, happy with the product”
by Gordon Mills
“Exceptional quality and value for money with swift delivery.”
by Mrs Susan Ellis
“Easy to order and arrived on time!”
by Malcolm Lewis
“Amazingly qk delivery of a loft hatch”
Mirror Mate is a one component solvent free adhesive based on Hybrid Polymer technology that is specially formulated for bonding mirrors to most common surfaces.
The totally neutral curing system will not attack the mirror backing.
- Will stick to damp surfaces. Excellent primerless adhesion to most surfaces, including metals, most plastics, concrete, plaster, plasterboard, polyester, Perspex, glass, wood, enamel, painted surfaces etc
- Overpaintable with most water and gloss based paints
- Fast curing – tack free in 10 minutes and fully cured in 24-48 hours
- Excellent chemical resistance
We have Mirror Mate available for immediate dispatch.
- Bonding mirrors to most common substrates.
- Jointing cladding panels.
- As a high quality nail replacement adhesive, even to damp surfaces.
- Bonding difficult materials such as metals and fibreglass.
- Any application requiring high performance, durable bonding of joints.
- Applications where resistance to chemical spillage is required.
Everbuild are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.