Everbuild Maximum Torque, based on next generation hybrid polymer technology is the ultimate high grab adhesive, providing a level of immediate grab strength not previously possible with cartridge packed adhesives.
- Incredible initial grab. Double that of most common grab adhesives
- High ultimate bonding strength
- Interior and exterior use
- Can be applied to damp/wet surfaces
- Totally waterproof & weatherproof
- Quick curing
- Overpaintable if required
- Solvent free formula
- Resistant to temperature extremes -40°C to +80°C
- Permanently flexible
- Resistant to chemicals & petrol (10% dilute acids/alkalis, most solvents)
- Excellent primer less adhesion to most surfaces, including metals, most plastics, glass, concrete, plaster, plasterboard, polyester, perspex, glass, wood, enamel, painted surfaces etc.
The unique polymer blend used gives incredible initial grab, typically double that of most grab adhesives on the market today which eliminates the need for temporary support in most applications.
Maximum Torque has the ability to bond almost everything to anything in virtually all conditions, even under water or in the rain. Maximum Torque cures to a tough flexible elastic rubber.
We have Maximum Torque available for immediate dispatch.
Bonding in almost every application imaginable, both
internally and externally. The following are just some
- Bonding Brick Slips.
- As a high quality nail replacement adhesive, even to damp surfaces.
- External and internal perimeter pointing around doors and windows.
- Bonding mirrors to most common substrates.
- Jointing cladding panels.
- Bonding difficult materials such as plastic, metals and fiberglass.
- Any application requiring high performance, durable bonding of joints.
About the manufacturer - Everbuild
Everbuild are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.