The Manthorpe - Drop Down Loft Access Door 562 x 762mm - GL250 is an innovative solution to the need for energy efficient loft space access, offering a cost effective alternative to traditional roof space entry.
- Low profile design with sleek, contemporary styling
- The door and frame are fully draught sealed
- Sliding door mechanism supports the seals with multiple perimeter catches
- Frame screws up into ceiling timbers for simpler installation
- Innovative hinge detail is hidden when the door is locked
- Hinge pivot positioned to provide largest accessible opening
- Insulated area on the back of the door is fully maximised
- Suitable for use with Loft Ladders
- Can be operated by hand or pole (not supplied)
The unobtrusive design coupled with sleek, contemporary styling makes the door an ideal match for modern decors.
The revolutionary design of the multi-point catch mechanism means that the GL250 door can maintain a more effective draught seal around the entire accessible opening, helping to meet the air leakage requirements of Part L of the Building Regulations and preventing the problem of moist warm air entering the roof space causing condensation and heat loss issues.
Available with a range of insulation options to suit all requirements of modern construction levels; from an entry level insulation, to the Robust Construction Detail U-Value of 0.35 W/m²K and even down to a U-Value of 0.15 W/m²K to help meet the higher levels of the Code for Sustainable Homes.
The Manthorpe - Drop Down Loft Access Door 562 x 762mm - GL250 is available for speedy delivery.
|Size||Overall Size: 856mm x 686mm|
|Fitting Size||562mm x 762mm|
|Accessible Opening Size||715mm x 545mm|
|Materials||High Impact Polystyrene|
|Packaging||Polythene Bag and Cardboard Box|
|Insulation Type||50mm Expanded Polystyrene|
|Manufacturing Process||Injection Moulded|
|BRE Airtightness Report No.||283-506|
|Single Person Installation Possible||Yes|
About the manufacturer - Manthorpe
Manthorpe Building Products is a leading designer, manufacturer and supplier plastic injection moulded, vacuum formed and extruded products for the building industry, with extensive product ranges available throughout the UK.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.