Everbuild Griptite is the new extra-tough high grab construction adhesive that combines great performance with ‘easyflow’ gunability
- Solvent based formula - quick drying / high early bond strength
- Excellent adhesion/bond strength - adheres to most common surfaces
- Good early grab properties - usable both horizontally and vertically
- High solids formulation - excellent gap filling properties
- Suitable for use where both surfaces are non-porous.
- Excellent external weathering properties - suitable for exterior use
- Excellent chemical resistance
Adheres to most common surfaces inside and outside the home. Bonds to wood, plaster, plasterboard, carpet, carpet grippers, metal, glass, ceramics, brick, concrete, cork, uPVC and certain plastics.
Griptite Grab Adhesive is in stock for immediate dispatch.
- Bonding dado rails, architrave and skirting
- Fixing parquet and cork flooring
- Fixing wall cladding direct to internal wall surfaces or timber battens
- Fixing battens directly onto walls without fastenings.
- Bonding carpet gripper systems to most floors without the need for nails or tacks
- Bonding stair nosing to concrete or wooden stair.
- Fixing polyester, wood, PVCu or metal thresholds.
- Fixing nameplates, plastic boxes, decorative frames, wall sockets and junction boxes to most surfaces
- Securing aluminium or other skin panels to the framework or portable industrial buildings and caravans
About the manufacturer - Everbuild
Everbuild are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.