Green Silicon Carbide Bench Grinding Wheel - Heavy duty 46 grit silicon carbide. For sharpening tungsten carbide-tipped (TCT) tools.
Suitable for use on ferrous metals and alloys. 31.75mm (1-1/4") bore with 12.7mm (1/2"), 15.88mm (5/8"), 19.05mm (3/4") and 25.4mm (1") reducing bushes. For use with all 150mm bench grinders.
- 150 x 20mm Medium
- Heavy duty 46 grit silicon carbide
- For sharpening tungsten carbide tipped (TCT) tools
- Suitable for use on ferrous metals & alloys
- 31.75mm bore with 12.7mm, 15.88mm, 19.05mm & 25.4mm reducing bushes
- For use with all 150mm bench grinders
We have the Green Silicon Carbide Bench Grinding Wheel ready for speedy dispatch.
|Bond Type||Vitrified bond|
|Bush Size||25.40, 19.05, 15.88 & 12.70mm|
|Material - Secondary Construction||Resin|
|Method of Construction||Compressed|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.