Febtank Plug - Rapid Setting Plugging Compound is an ultra-rapid setting, durable plugging compound designed to stop active water leaks in concrete and masonry.
Once applied, the material expands as it cures to form a permanent watertight seal with similar characteristics to concrete.
- Ultra-rapid set, instant plugging of leaks
- Requires the addition of water only
- Expands as it sets, ensuring a permanent watertight seal
- Similar characteristics to, and compatible with, concrete
- Does not promote corrosion of the reinforcement.
- Sets both above and below the water level.
Febtank Plug - Rapid Setting Plugging Compound is ready for prompt despatch.
Feb® Febtank Plug is used to stop active water or seepage under pressure through joints, cracks and holes in concrete or masonry, where a normal mortar would be washed away and resin mortars would not bond.
Areas of use include:
- As a seal for construction joints or floor joints prior to basement tanking with FEBTANK SUPER.
- For instant sewer connections.
- For sealing cracks and construction joints in reservoirs and other water retaining structures.
- For rapid anchoring of bolts, conduits, pipes, railings, sanitary equipment, etc.
- Joint filling, pointing between concrete segments in concrete and brick tunnels, sewage systems, pipes and mines.
About the manufacturer - Everbuild
Everbuild are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.