Febond Blue Grit is a high-performance plasterers grip coat bonding agent specifically designed to provide an improved key to smooth surfaces.
- Bond strength tested in accordance with EN13892-8
- Ready to use straight from the tub
- Simple to apply by roller or brush
- Available in 5L and 10L pails
Containing a fine aggregate, Feb® Febond Blue Grit® provides a mechanical key to backgrounds such as plaster, concrete, painted surfaces and glazed tiles.
Febond Blue Grit is in stock available for speedy delivery.
- Bonding coat for walls prior to plastering.
- Bonding to difficult substrates - glass, ceramics, MR plasterboard, MDF, pre-cast concrete, and other particle boards etc.
Everbuild are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.