MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Febmix Plus is a liquid ultra stable synthetic air entraining mortar plasticiser designed to enhance the workability and freeze thaw resistance of brick and block laying mortars.
It’s designed to maintain efficiency with variations in cement and aggregate sources.
- Ultra-stable bubble structure. ▪ Uniform air-entrainment structure
- Works with most types of Portland Cement and difficult sands
- Increased resistance to damage by freeze/thaw
- Reduced segregation and bleed
- Non corrosive to embedded metals
- Increased working time
- Easier and faster mortar spread
- Can be used with P.F.A. containing mortars.
Feb® Febmix® Plus conforms to EN 934 Part 3(2009) specification for air-entraining (plasticising) mortar admixtures
Febmix Plus is in stock available for speedy delivery.
- Designed to be used as a mortar plasticising admixture in brick and block laying mortars
- ‘Micro’ air entraining properties reduce water demand and greatly reduce the likelihood of cracking and crazing
- Provides enhanced resistance to frost attack in both wet and hardened mortar state
Everbuild are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.