Evo-Stik Evo-Bond Super Concentrate PVA is a highly effective adhesive, primer, bonding agent and dustproofer that does a great job at up to 8/1 dilution.
- The only PVA that does a great job at up to 8/1 dilution
- Goes up to 2x further
- Primes and bonds in one coat
- Delivers the performance professionals demand
When used as a primer for plastering preparation on porous surfaces, the 8/1 dilution provides up to 2x more coverage than a typical contractors grade PVA.
The highly concentrated solution can also prime and bond in a single coat, meaning you can get the job done faster. EVO-STIK Super Concentrate PVA is fast to dilute, and conforms to recognised British Standards BS 5270 & EN 204 D1 for plastering and woodworking.
- Bonds most materials, provided one of the surfaces has a degree of porosity e.g. timber, plywood, blockboard, chipboard, fibreboard, expanded polystyrene, polyurethane foam, brick, concrete, and masonry.
- Can be used as a sealer to reduce dusting of concrete and plaster surfaces
- As a primer to improve adhesion to porous or difficult surfaces prior to plastering.
EVO-STIK is the UK’s number one adhesive manufacturer, supplying to the trade and DIY markets.
The products are tried and tested by millions of users throughout the UK and beyond and are designed to meet the highest standards of innovation, quality and performance.
The majority of the range is manufactured in their own UK factories. All of the sites are approved to the ISO9001 quality standard, which is used as a vehicle for continuous improvement. They also operate a well-established Environmental Management System, having been certified to ISO14001 for many years.
EVO-STIK is a trademark of Bostik, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of adhesives, sealants and building chemicals.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.