Evo-Stik Gripfill Grab Adhesive - 350ml is a multi-purpose, high-strength gap filling adhesive.
- Bonds almost any surface
- Excellent strength including vertical applications
- Suitable for interior and exterior use (provided bond is covered)
- Can be used on uneven surfaces
It’s suitable for interior and exterior use (provided the bond is covered) and is specially formulated to stick a wide range of building materials including wood, plasterboard, tiles, stone, metal, breeze blocks, bricks, ceramic, concrete, UPVC and more.
Thanks to its gap filling qualities, it can even be used on uneven surfaces.
Evo-Stik Gripfill Grab Adhesive - 350ml is ready for immediate dispatch.
Please click on the links below:
How Long Does It Take Gripfill To Dry?
In general a 6mm bead at 20°c will take 24hrs to be at its strongest. However, EVO-STIK GRIPFILL cures by the evaporation of the solvent and curing times will be affected by how thick the product is applied, the ambient temperature and the surfaces it is applied to.
How Should I Apply Gripfill?
For best results, apply a 6mm diameter ‘zig-zag’ bead along the length of the surface to be bonded. Where two impervious materials are to be bonded, apply EVO-STIK GRIPFILL as above, press firmly together and break the bond pulling away immediately ensuring good transfer has occurred. Wait for approximately 10 seconds and re-bond the two materials.
How Can I Remove Excess Adhesive?
Uncured adhesive can be removed using EVO-STIK Gripfilth Wipes, after carefully scraping off the bulk. Cured adhesive can only be mechanically removed (i.e. by cutting, sanding, scraping).
- Laminated plastics, rigid uPVC,
- Rigid PU insulation materials,
- Metal sheeting (including aluminum,
- Galvanized iron,
- Tin plate and nonferrous metals) to each other (as long as one surface is porous) or to brick, stone, breeze block, sand/cement screeds, concrete, plaster, plasterboard and insulation boards.
- It is suitable for bonding aluminium and uPVC stair nosings,carpet edging strips, carpet grippers, building boards, timber battens, to stairs, floor boards and walls.
- For bonding wall signs, window frames, sink units, fitted furniture (including light fittings) to a variety of surfaces; in the building of home extensions.
EVO-STIK is the UK’s number one adhesive manufacturer, supplying to the trade and DIY markets.
The products are tried and tested by millions of users throughout the UK and beyond and are designed to meet the highest standards of innovation, quality and performance.
The majority of the range is manufactured in their own UK factories. All of the sites are approved to the ISO9001 quality standard, which is used as a vehicle for continuous improvement. They also operate a well-established Environmental Management System, having been certified to ISO14001 for many years.
EVO-STIK is a trademark of Bostik, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of adhesives, sealants and building chemicals.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.