Evo-Stik General Purpose PVA is an adhesive, primer, sealer and dustproofer that’s suitable for interior use on most building surfaces. When used as a primer, it improves adhesion to porous or difficult surfaces prior to plastering or screeding.
- General purpose adhesive, primer, sealer and dustproofer
- Improves adhesion and bond strength when used as a primer
- Suitable for use on most building surfaces
- Coverage - 6-10m2 per litre depending on application thickness and substrate
Evo-Stik General Purpose PVA is ready for speedy despatch.
- Bonds most materials, provided one of the surfaces has a degree of porosity e.g. timber, plywood, blockboard, chipboard, fibreboard, expanded polystyrene, polyurethane foam, brick, concrete, and masonry.
- Can be used as a sealer to reduce dusting of concrete and plaster surfaces
- As a primer to improve adhesion to porous or difficult surfaces prior to plastering.
- For damp or external situations use EVO-STIK Waterproof PVA or Bostik SBR
EVO-STIK is the UK’s number one adhesive manufacturer, supplying to the trade and DIY markets.
The products are tried and tested by millions of users throughout the UK and beyond and are designed to meet the highest standards of innovation, quality and performance.
The majority of the range is manufactured in their own UK factories. All of the sites are approved to the ISO9001 quality standard, which is used as a vehicle for continuous improvement. They also operate a well-established Environmental Management System, having been certified to ISO14001 for many years.
EVO-STIK is a trademark of Bostik, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of adhesives, sealants and building chemicals.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.