Everflex Weather Mate Sealant is a multi-use adhesive and gap filler based on an advanced isocrylic formula that provides the ultimate weather proofing protection for adhesion to all surfaces.
- Can be applied in all weather conditions
- Sticks to wet surfaces
- Permanently flexible
- Can be used in conjunction with bitumen, asphalt, lead and galvanised steel
- Suitable for all roofline applications
- Adheres to problematic surfaces such as bitumen, asphalt, lead and galvanized steel.
- Can be used for industrial metal panel bonding and gap filling.
- For all roofline applications.
- Adheres to problematic surfaces such as bitumen, asphalt, lead and galvanised steel.
- Perimeter gap filling around window and door frames; ideal for timber frames where woodstaining is required.
- For jointing all types of guttering.
- Filling cracks in stone tiles/slates etc.
- For all external weatherproofing applications
- For filling gaps between metal and composite roof and wall panels to form an effective lap joint bond.
- For remedial weather proofing over all sealants, putties and mastics.
- General industrial metal panel bonding and gap filling.
Everbuild are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.