Everflex Heat Mate Sealant is a high modulus permanently flexible 100% high temperature silicone which is temperature resistant up to 300°C. Ideal for sealing industrial and high performance gaskets, oven doors etc.
- Excellent temperature resistance: remains flexible from -50 - +300°C
- Extremely low dirt pick up. – 1 hour tack free
- Orange/red colour – for easy installation identification (black also available)
- Excellent adhesion to non-porous surfaces
- Waterproof seal
- Multitude of Industrial uses
- As a gasket sealant
- For joints and assemblies, which must be resistant to high temperatures in ducting, metal chimneys, industrial/domestic ovens, heating appliances.
- As an alternative to mortaring in Lead flashing and sheet into brick, stone and concrete.
- Suitable as an expansion joint sealant.
- Weather sealing and joint sealing to pre-formed panels.
- Sealing soft metals such as lead, copper and zinc.
- Parapet and roof weather sealing applications.
About the manufacturer - Everbuild
Everbuild are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.