Fire Mate Sealant is an intumescent acrylic sealant that swells when exposed to temperatures in excess of 125°C to prevent the passage of fire and smoke and has a fire rating of up to 5 hours in certain joint configurations.
- Fire rated sealant to EN1366-4 (2006). Acoustic rates to BS EN ISO 140/3
- Tested for air permeability to EN13141-1
- Swells more than 150% of its original size when exposed to heat
- No priming required for most construction substrates
- Permanently flexible
- Excellent acoustic properties
- Easy to apply and tool off
- Fast cure – tack free in 15 minutes
- Sealing joints, voids and irregular holes in fire walls, partitions and other structures; also for maintaining the integrity of pipes and cables that penetrate them.
- For internal perimeter pointing of fire rated door and window frames.
About the manufacturer - Everbuild
Everbuild are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.