Everflex 450 Builders Silicone is a premium quality low modulus non-corrosive neutral cure silicone sealant that adheres to virtually all substrates, both porous and non-porous.
Typically used for construction expansion joints and perimeter pointing of all types of door and window frames.
- Low Modulus
- Premium quality
- Excellent external weatherproofing properties
- Conforms to ISO 11600 class: F 25LM.
- Low dirt pick up
- Excellent flexibility: +/- 25%
- Can be used over water based and solvent based paints
- Perimeter pointing internally and externally around PVCu /wood and all other window frames.
- Sealing and as an adhesive onto PVCu, plastic trims and components.
- Bedding insulated glass units in accordance with relevant clauses of BS8000 Part 1
- Suitable as an expansion joint sealant.
- Weather sealing and joint sealing to pre-formed panels.
- Sealing soft metals such as lead, copper and zinc.
- General glazing sealing and draughtproofing, including repair work over existing sealant.
- Glass to glass and glass to aluminium sealing.
- Parapet and roof weather sealing applications.
About the manufacturer - Everbuild
Everbuild are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.