Everbuild Thermofoam is a specially fomulated, highly flexible PU, gun applied foam that absorbs component movement thereby giving an air tight seal to reduce heat loss and improve energy efficiency in buildings.
- Adheres to all common building materials including concrete, brickwork, wood, plaster, plastic, stone, metal etc
- Acoustic insulation up to 64 dB (EN ISO 717-1)
- Certified air permeability: a<0,1 m³ to EN 12114:2000 Temperature Resistant -40°C to +80°C (short term exposure to +100°C)
The powerful bond strength and flexibility of Thermofoam gives excellent long term thermal and acoustic insulation by inhibiting cracks from occurring during the contraction of building materials, such as window frame to wall bonds, giving a hermetically sealed barrier.
Everbuild Thermofoam is in stock available for speedy delivery.
- Window installation (clean, controlled back-filling and insulated sealing of window and external roller blind cavities)
- Gap filling of external door frames (must be used in conjunction with mechanical fixings)
- Filling cavities in wall break-through for all types of utilities and services
About the manufacturer - Everbuild
Everbuild are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.