Everbuild Tecnic Fire Sealant 300 is an intumescent and acoustic acrylic sealant that swells when exposed to temperatures in excess of 150°C to prevent the passage of fire and smoke.
- Fire rated up to 5 hours
- Halogen free
- Non slump – easy to apply and tool off
- Tack free in 15 minutes
- Over paintable
- Swells greater than 3x its original size when exposed to heat
- No priming required for most construction substrates
- Joint movement capability of +/- 12.5%
- For use in joints up to 50mm wide
- Excellent acoustic properties for sound deadening – average noise reduction of 29dB
- Tested in accordance with BS EN 1366-4:2006
- Tested for air permeability to EN13141-1 Ventilation for buildings
- CE marked under ETAG Part 3 ETA13/1058
- Available as individual or a box of 25
The selected fillers used in this formulation also make it suitable for use as an acoustic sealant.
A five hour rated, one part, emulsion acrylic based, intumescent sealant that gives a firm yet flexible seal to joints in a variety of fire rated structures
Everbuild Tecnic Fire Sealant 300 is in stock for immediate dispatch.
- Sealing joints
- Voids and irregular holes in fire walls
- Partitions and other structures
- Also for maintaining the integrity of pipes and cables that penetrate them.
- For internal perimeter pointing of fire rated door and window frames.
About the manufacturer - Everbuild
Everbuild are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.