MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Enjoy BIG SAVINGS on large orders
Click here to contact the team for your quote
“Superb. Great service thank you.”
by B Bellamy
“great service thanks”
by Sean Honeyman
“Speedy service and a quality product.”
by Wayne Barnes
“Easy to order products and very quick delivery”
“Good service fast delivery, happy with the product”
by Gordon Mills
“Exceptional quality and value for money with swift delivery.”
by Mrs Susan Ellis
“Easy to order and arrived on time!”
by Malcolm Lewis
“Amazingly qk delivery of a loft hatch”
Everbuild One-Coat General Purpose Render (GPR) is a weather resistant & waterproof render for internal and external walls.
GPR is used to render over prepared masonry to provide a weather resistant, breathable rendered finish.
- One coat application
- Suitable for masonry and concrete walls
- For internal and external use
- Weather resistant
- Available to buy as single bags or pallets of 40.
Suitable as a grey coat finishing render, or as a base coat for use prior to receiving a decorative finish.
Suitable for machine or manual applications.
It is perfect for use on brickwork, blockwork and concrete substrates and dries to a grey surface finish that complies to W2 water capillary resistance.
Everbuild One-Coat General Purpose Render (GPR) is in stock for immediate dispatch.
Masonry and walls constructed from the following:
- Ultra-lightweight, lightweight & dense aggregate concrete blocks
- Clay blocks e.g. porotherm
- Standard low and normal density lightweight aircrete blocks
- Breeze blocks
- Stone/ rubble stone
- Shuttered concrete
- Expanded clay insulation blocks
- Clean, sound, well adhered existing render
- Dry-stacked inter-locking modular wall units e.g. Durisol recycled timber blocks
These substrates will require a suction control coat of Everbuild® 503 SBR prior to applying Everbuild® Facades One Coat GPR
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.