Everbuild One-Coat General Purpose Render (GPR) is a weather resistant & waterproof render for internal and external walls.
GPR is used to render over prepared masonry to provide a weather resistant, breathable rendered finish.
- One coat application
- Suitable for masonry and concrete walls
- For internal and external use
- Weather resistant
- Available to buy as single bags or pallets of 40.
Suitable as a grey coat finishing render, or as a base coat for use prior to receiving a decorative finish.
Suitable for machine or manual applications.
It is perfect for use on brickwork, blockwork and concrete substrates and dries to a grey surface finish that complies to W2 water capillary resistance.
Everbuild One-Coat General Purpose Render (GPR) is in stock for immediate dispatch.
One-Coat General Purpose Render Video
Masonry and walls constructed from the following:
- Ultra-lightweight, lightweight & dense aggregate concrete blocks
- Clay blocks e.g. porotherm
- Standard low and normal density lightweight aircrete blocks
- Breeze blocks
- Stone/ rubble stone
- Shuttered concrete
- Expanded clay insulation blocks
- Clean, sound, well adhered existing render
- Dry-stacked inter-locking modular wall units e.g. Durisol recycled timber blocks
These substrates will require a suction control coat of Everbuild® 503 SBR prior to applying Everbuild® Facades One Coat GPR
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.