Everbuild Masonry Dry Rot Treatment is a ready to use treatment for the eradication of dry rot in masonry and brickwork.
- Treats dry rot fungus
- Quick drying Penetrates deep into the surface for long-lasting protection
- Ready to use - no need to dilute
- Low solvent
- Low odour
- Low VOCs
It is a low-solvent solution based on Micro-fine active technology with added biocide to penetrate deep into the surface to protect against re-infestation. The product is virtually odourless and non-flammable.
Everbuild Masonry Dry Rot Treatment is ready for speedy despatch.
- To eradicate and stop the spread of dry rot fungus in masonry and brickwork.
- To sterilise sub floor oversites where necessary in areas of dry rot outbreaks.
- Suitable for use as gauging water for the re-rendering of treated masonry or brickwork.
About the manufacturer - Everbuild
Everbuild are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.