Everbuild Gun A Nail Standard is a high strength, gap filling multi-purpose building adhesive based on a tackified solvent free system for use in a wide variety of building and home improvement applications.
- Solvent free - environmentally friendly formulation Excellent adhesion/bond strength - adheres to most common surfaces
- Exceptional early grab properties - suitable for both vertical and horizontal positions
- High solids formulation - excellent gap filling properties without shrinkage
- Extended open time - allows for easy repositioning after fixing
- Will adhere to damp surfaces
- Water clean up - no hazardous solvents.
- Available as individual tubes or a box of 25
Gun A Nail Standard can be used where at least one of the substrates to be bonded is porous.
Everbuild Gun A Nail Standard is in stock for immediate dispatch.
Please click on the links below:
- Bonding dado rails, architrave and skirting.
- Fixing wall cladding direct to internal wall surfaces or timber battens.
- Fixing battens directly onto walls without fastenings
- Bonding carpet gripper systems to most floors without the need for nails or tacks.
- Bonding stair nosing to concrete or wooden stairs
- Securing aluminium or other skin panels to the framework or portable industrial buildings and caravans.
About the manufacturer - Everbuild
Everbuild are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.