Everbuild Firefoam B2 Gungrade is a quick setting fire rated, one-part polyurethane foam designed for application by any standard foam applicator gun.
- High degree of fire rating: slows down the passage of flames and smoke in comparison to standard B3 grades
- Quick setting - can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour
- Economical in use - expands up to 50 times its original can volume
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties
The foam expands on application 1.5 - 2 times its original volume.
Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour providing the working temperatures (can and surfaces) are between +5°C to +25°C, ideally 20°C
Everbuild Firefoam B2 Gungrade is in stock available for speedy delivery.
- Gaps around pipe entries through fire-rated walls
- To provide a fire-rated seal around window and door frames
- Electrical wire chasing prior to plastering, where a fire rating is required
- Deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
- Irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
- Door frames
- Timber structures
- Windowsills and thresholds
- Window frames
- Behind cladding to exterior walls
- Behind soffit and barge boards
When used as part of a fire-rated joint, use in conjunction with EVERFLEX® FIREMATE® intumescent sealant for maximum fire rating
Everbuild are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.