Everbuild Constructa-Pro is a high strength, fast-curing adhesive foam designed for use in a multitude of building applications.
Constructa-Pro provides significant time, labour and convenience benefits when compared to mortar.
- Time saving over conventional building methods
- High adhesive strength in just 5 minutes
- No mixing
- No water
- No bucket
- No dust
- No heavy bags to carry
- Works on solid walls, and most other standard building materials
It adheres well to most common building materials including stone, concrete blocks, brick, wood, plasterboard, insulation board, metal and much more! Once cured, it’s also rot-proof, and moisture and temperature resistant from -40°C to +80°C.
Everbuild Constructa-Pro is in stock available for speedy delivery.
- Fixing Plasterboard to solid walls.
- Fixing Plasterboard to metal and timber stud walls and battens.
- Bonding insulation boards to most substrates
- Mortar substitute for building rough garden walls and planters.
- Bonds to: Masonry, Concrete, Plaster, Timber, Metal,
- Insulation boards, Polystyrene, Polyurethane, Bitumen, Asphalt and much more
About the manufacturer - Everbuild
Everbuild are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.