Everbuild 505 Plasterers Gripcoat is a high performance, plasterers grip coat bonding agent specifically designed to provide an improved key to smooth surfaces.
Containing a fine aggregate, it provides a mechanical key to backgrounds such as plaster, concrete, painted surfaces, textured surfaces and ceramic tiles.
- Extra grip plasterers bonding agent
- Contains fine aggregate to improve plaster key
- Reduces suction on blockwork and screeds
- One coat application, plaster when dry
- Blue colour to indicate coverage
The fine aggregates are suspended in a unique gel to ensure easy application by roller or brush and an even spread of aggregate avoiding any weak spots in the key coat and preventing the aggregate particles coming loose during skimming.
Everbuild 505 Plasterers Gripcoat is available for speedy delivery.
- As a bonding agent for plaster to difficult substrates such as glass, ceramic, MR Plywood, MDF, precast concrete and plasterboards.
- As a bonding agent for plaster over textured surfaces.
- Can be used on many smooth and difficult surfaces such as glossy painted surfaces, textured paints, particle board, MDF, waterproof plasterboards, fire boards, pre-cast concrete and even ceramic tiles.
- One easily applied coat will allow overskimming onto surfaces that would otherwise need meshing, removing or keying.
- Can also be used to provide a non-absorbent surface that reduces suction on blockwork and sand and cement screeds keeping the skim coat workable for longer.
- It can also be used to retard plaster skim coats on larger areas where you need to keep a wet edge.
About the manufacturer - Everbuild
Everbuild are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.