Everbuild 503 SBR Bond is a latex based, water resistant bonding agent and admixture for use in areas subject to humidity, dampness and continuous water contact.
- Greatly improved adhesion to a wide range of substrates including dense concrete, steel, tiles etc
- Mixes may be applied in much thinner sections
- Excellent resistance to water and water vapour
- A high level of resistance to salt permeation
- Much improved toughness and flexibility
- Reduced surface dusting of concrete
- Greatly improved resistance to many chemicals
- Reduced water: cement ratio for equivalent workability
- Improved frost resistance
- SBR Bond is also freeze thaw stable.
It improves water resistance of cement mixtures by forming a reinforcing polymer that increases long-term durability and flexibility of the mix on renderings and floor screeds.
Everbuild 503 SBR Bond is in stock available for speedy delivery.
- As an admixture for mortar/screeds/renders.
- As a bonding agent for screeds/renders.
- As a primer/sealer in tiling applications
- To increase flexibility for cementicious based tile adhesive when tiling on wooden/asphalt floors.
- In addition, SBR Bond has the advantage over PVA bonding aids in that it is not adversely affected in wet conditions and is therefore recommended for exterior use.
About the manufacturer - Everbuild
Everbuild are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.