Everbuild 501 PVA Bond is a multi-purpose bonding agent, primer, sealer, cement and plaster admixture that adheres to most common building and DIY materials.
- Fully conforms to BS 5270
- Improves flexibility of sand cement products
- Reduced water : cement ratio for equivalent workability
- Reduces surface porosity of mortar and plaster
- Improved frost resistance
- Greatly improved adhesion to a wide range of substrates including dense concrete, glass, steel, tiles etc.
- Reduced surface dusting of concrete.
- Mixes may be applied in much thinner sections with improved resistance to salt permeation.
Ideal for priming unsound surfaces prior to plastering or painting, as an adhesive on wood, cork, textiles and most applications where at least one surface is porous, for general dust sealing on flaking paintwork/walls etc and as a cement and plaster admixture.
Everbuild 501 PVA Bond is in stock for immediate dispatch.
- As a general purpose adhesive for wood, cork, paper, textiles etc.
- As an admixture for mortar/screeds/renders
- As a bonding agent for screeds/renders to difficult substrates.
- As a primer/sealer in tiling applications.
- As an internal filler when mixed with wood shavings, plaster etc.
- Used to stick paper, cardboard and other similar porous substrates
Everbuild are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.