The Engineers Workshop Vice 100mm (4") is crafted from unbreakable SG (spherical graphite) cast iron with durable powder-coated finish.
Hardened steel jaws and chrome-plated tommy bar handle. Fixed base and solid anvil surface for hammering and metalwork. Delivers up to 1000kg of clamping force. Throat depth 65mm. Jaw capacity 100mm.
- Shatter-resistant SG cast iron construction
- Durable powder-coated finish & chrome-plated tommy bar handle
- Fixed base & solid anvil surface
- Hardened steel jaws with up to 1000kg clamping force
- Throat depth 65mm & jaw capacity 100mm
We have the Engineers Workshop Vice 100mm (4") ready for speedy dispatch.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.