DIY Router Table with Protractor is a bench-mounted table which combines with a standard router to create a full-featured router table. Capable of shaping, planing, rebating, trenching, moulding, jointing and grooving.
- Cast aluminium table with twin measurement scales
- Non-latching UK 230V switchbox & router trigger clamp for controlling router power
- For use with standard hand-held routers
- For planing, rebating, trenching, moulding, jointing & grooving
- Includes featherboards, table extensions, fence, protractor & fittings
Easy tool-free configuration plus length and angle measurement scales. Includes protractor, non-latching switchbox, router trigger clamp, main fence, adjustable output fence, safety guard, 2 x vertical featherboards, horizontal featherboard, cast aluminium table, 2 x table extensions and dust extraction port.
Includes full instructions and fittings pack for easy assembly. Suitable for 900-1800W routers with a base diameter of 155mm (6") or less. Fitted with UK 13A mains plug and socket.
- We have the DIY Router Table with Protractor ready for speedy dispatch.
|Table Size||850 x 335mm|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.