Bostik Cempolatex Latex Levelling Floor Compound - 25kg - 1 Pack is a latex modified, protein-free levelling compound that has excellent bonding properties and flexibility that will accommodate the movement of closely fitted suspended flooring.
- Good flexibility
- Accepts foot traffic in 2-4 hours
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- For interior use
It's ideal for smoothing and levelling properly prepared concrete, sand/cement screeds, quarry tiles, rigid timber floors, stone, brick and terrazzo floors, as well as asphalt. It's also suitable for use with warm water underfloor heating systems, provided surface temperatures do not exceed 27oC.
When mixed with SBR, Cempolatex 1 Pack may also be used as a floor topping and patching compound for depressions up to 100mm in depth.
We have Bostik Cempolatex Latex Levelling Floor Compound - 25kg ready for speedy despatch.
- The excellent bonding properties and good flexibility will accommodate the movement of closely fitted suspended flooring. It is easy to apply and has good flow.
- Suitable for interior use. It is suitable for use with warm water underfloor heating systems provided a surface temperature of 27°C is not exceeded. The heating must be switched off for at least 48 hours before and after application.
- Is ideal for smoothing and levelling properly prepare concrete, sand/cement screeds, quarry tiles, rigid timber floors, stone, brick and terrazzo floors, asphalt floors.
- May also be used as a floor topping/concrete re-surface with the addition of SBR, and for patching up to 100mm thickness.
- Suitable for warm water underfloor heating systems when used as a levelling compound.
Bostik: A global leader in adhesive technologies
Bostik adhesives can be found almost everywhere. From construction sites to schools and offices, food packaging to transport, their bonding systems are used in countless applications.
Bostik are one of the largest adhesive and sealant companies in the world, employing some 5,000 people in 50 countries across five continents. Our customers come from diverse markets, most notably the industrial manufacturing, construction and consumer sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.