MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Black Jack Flashing Tape is a strong self-adhesive flashing tape comprising of an aluminium foil and a bitumen rubber adhesive to form a strong waterproof seal.
- Replaces need for lead flashing
- Self-adhesive – requires no separate glue
- Suitable for most flashing applications
- Suitable for general repair to existing flashing
- Suitable for repairing lead gutters, cracks in concrete and replacing lost lead flashing
- Available 3m DIY Rolls in 100mm, 150mm and 225mm or 10m Trade rolls in 75mm, 100mm, 150mm, 225mm, 300mm or 450mm
We have Black Jack Flashing Tape available for immediate dispatch.
- General repair to existing flashing.
- Flashing bituminous felt and similar roofs.
- Flashing parapet walls.
- Replacement of lost lead flashing.
- Repairs to cracks in concrete.
- Repairs to lead gutters.
- Sealing capping bolts in roof sheets.
- Sealing roof ridges.
- Protective coating to insulation materials
- Sealing projections through roofs and similar sections.
- Flashing between timber and brickwork or blockwork or blockwork cavities.
- Flashing of skylight
Everbuild are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.