Black Jack Bitumen Paint is a solvent based, full bodied black bituminous paint. When dry, the product forms an odourless and taint free black film suitable for metal protection, concrete structures and overcoating wood and felt.
- Fast drying paint
- Suitable for use on most common building surfaces
- Resistant to most salt solutions, dilute acids and alkalis, water and alcohol
- Provides a waterproof, weatherproof and corrosion-resistant protective coating
- Available in 1L, 2.5L, 5L and 25L tins
We have Black Jack Bitumen Paint available for immediate dispatch.
It is resistant to low concentrations of alkalis and acids and can withstand prolonged oxidation. It is suitable for application to a wide variety of materials including iron, steel, lead, zinc, aluminium, asbestos-cement, concrete, stone, wood, felt and brick and is mainly used for:
- Metal protection - corrugated iron sheets, fire escapes, stairways, ladders, storage tanks, gutters, downpipes, fences, railings, gates etc.
- As a protective coating for concrete structures, stone, brick, concrete screeds and sand/cement surfaces.
- Overcoating felt/wood.
Everbuild are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.