Black Jack - 908 Damp Proof Membrane is an odourless rubber enriched bitumen emulsion which provides a highly-effective sandwich damp proof membrane for floors. It also acts as a waterproofer for walls, above ground structures and foundations.
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Suitable as an adhesive for wood block and mosaic panels, insulation boards, expanded polystyrene, cork and as a plaster bonding agent, even on difficult surfaces
- Can be used as a curing agent for concrete
- Low hazard – water clean up
- Suitable as an adhesive or bonding aid
- Available in 5L & 25L tins
DPM is also suitable as an adhesive for wood block and mosaic panels, insulation boards, expanded polystyrene, cork and as a plaster bonding agent, even on difficult surfaces
We have Black Jack - 908 Damp Proof Membrane available for immediate dispatch.
Commonly used in the following areas:
- Providing sandwich damp-proof membranes for floors
- General waterproofing: - for use on concrete, fibre/cement, render, plaster etc.
- For waterproofing structures such as bridge abutments, retaining walls and culverts.
- For fixing wood blocks and wooden mosaic flooring.
- As a bonding agent for plastering difficult substrates such as glazed tiles.
- For fixing insulation boards, expanded polystyrene and cork slabs.
- As a curing agent for concrete.
About the manufacturer - Everbuild
Everbuild are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.