Black Jack - 904 Felt Roof Adhesive is a cold applied, oxidised bitumen-based adhesive used to bond roofing felt to most surfaces including metal, concrete, timber and more.
- High bond strength
- Suitable for sealing roofing felt laps and bonding chippings to final layer of felt
- Suitable for gritting
- Provides a tough but flexible film which hardens and softens with changing temperatures
- Resistant to most salt solutions, dilute acids and alkalis, water and alcohol
- Available in 1L, 2.5L, 5L and 25L tins
Also suitable for use as a cold-gritting solution.
We have Black Jack - 904 Felt Roof Adhesive available for immediate dispatch.
- Bonding all types of roofing felts to metal, concrete, roofing felt, wood.
- Sealing roofing felt laps.
- Bonding chippings to final layer of felt.
About the manufacturer - Everbuild
Everbuild are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.