ARC Spandrel Barrier seals the top of the party wall cavity, allowing a zero U-value to be achieved when used in conjunction with ARC T-Barrier vertically. Spandrel Barrier is compressed between the top of the party wall blockwork and underside of the spandrel panel, creating a fire and thermal break.
- Up to four hours fire integrity around edge of party wall
- Up to one hour fire integrity between the spandrel panel and blockwork
- Use in conjunction with ARC T-Barrier vertically to create an effective edge seal around the party wall cavity
- Zero U-value can be achieved
- Minimises thermal bypass
- Easy to install
- Manufactured from non-combustible rockfibre mineral wool insulation and sleeved in colour coded polythene for onsite identification and protection.
This product is sold in pack quantities, the pack sizes are on the product dropdown for easy selection.
ARC Spandrel Barrier is designed to be fitted across the top of party wall blockwork underneath a timber spandrel panel.
Installation is easy, the barrier simply push fits into the top of the party wall cavity. The spandrel panel then drops on top, compressing the barrier and creating a fire and thermal break between the spandrel panel and blockwork.
Lengths of ARC Spandrel Barrier should be butted tightly together, with care taken to ensure no gaps remain.
ARC’s wealth of technical experience ensures that the best solution can be identified from their comprehensive range of products. All fire barriers and cavity closers are manufactured to NHBC requirements and hold LABC accreditation. Operating within an ISO 9001 Quality Management System and ISO 14001 Environmental Management System, all products are manufactured to the highest standards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.