206 Strike Release Oil - Concrete Shuttering is a high quality chemical release agent to enable concrete shuttering to be removed easily, leaving the edge of the concrete structure clean and well formed.
- Excellent ‘sticking’ ability on vertical mould surfaces
- No need to dilute
- Solvent and mineral oil free
- Self-levelling after spray application
- Non-combustible vapour
- Reduced ‘dusty’ residues on the formwork
- Safe to handle Easy and precise separation of the formwork from the hardened concrete
- High quality surface finish Protection of formwork from steel corrosion and early ageing
It is a solvent and mineral oil free emulsion based on biological degradable synthetic oil and is recommended for spray, brush or roller application to moulds manufactured from wood, metal, polypropylene, ABS, polyurethane and other plastics which are susceptible to long term damage by conventional release agents.
Produces a high quality stain and blemish free concrete finish with minimum incidence of blowholes.
We have 206 Strike Release Oil - Concrete Shuttering ready for speedy despatch.
- As a release agent for smooth non-absorbent formwork, absorbent formwork, heated formwork (up to 70°C) and textured formwork.
About the manufacturer - Everbuild
Everbuild are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.