The 14M Extension Lead - 16A 1.5mm Cable - Yellow 110V are the industry standard loose leads and offer great reliability and performance.
All are VDE approved to promote electrical safety throughout the range and offer worry free power distribution on any job. The Defender loose leads can be used with many different power tool and lighting applications.
- Industry standard VDE approved for complete safety peace of mind
- Lightweight alternative to a cable reel
- Easy to see on site - bright blue indicating 240V
- Cable performs at low temperatures giving safety all year round
- Defender designed and manufactured plugs and couplers
- Tested onsite for usability, durability and reliability
- Cable - 14m, 1.5mm, H05-VVF, VDE approved, low temperature
- Ingress rating - IP44
- Cable Standard - BSEN 50525-2-11
- Plugs and couplers standards - BSEN 60309
The 14M Extension Lead - 16A 1.5mm Cable - Yellow 110V is available for speedy delivery.
Defender Power & Light is a leading brand in the global site lighting and power distribution industry and is represented in over 20 countries.
For more than 19 years they have been driving the development of cutting-edge power distribution and lighting solutions, that are trusted to perform within the construction and retail industries.
They are pioneers in LED site lighting, having been the first into the UK market in 2009 and strive to develop sustainable solutions that challenge the norm and meet user requirements.
Whether it is lighting up a whole room, illuminating a work site, installing plumbing, or inspecting an engine, it all comes down to performance and safety. Defender continues to work hard to create exceptional products that users can trust to deliver the light and power they need to get the job done.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.