Geo-Fix® All Weather is a ready mixed patio grout that allows you to simply brush in to the joints, as opposed to the hard work of using traditional mortar.
The grout is easily finished by compacting the grout in the joints using a pointing tool, saving you valuable time as the product doesn't need to be wet pointed.
Compared to the more traditional methods and products, Geo-Fix® offers huge savings on your time and makes your work so much easier.
Unlike mortar joints, Geo-Fix® All Weather is totally resistant to freeze-thaw cycles, meaning that it will not crack out or pop out with frost.
It forms a solid joint that resists plant and weed growth, but it is still water permeable, allowing water to escape to prevent any ponding.
The curing times are temperature dependable, the warmer the weather the quicker the compound will dry and cure.
Geofix All Weather comes in five different colours to suit your patio and has the following features:
- Supplied ready to use, no mixing required
- Can be used in both wet and dry conditions
- Simply brush into joints and compact
- Cement free – Non-staining
- Sets hard, won’t crack or wash out
- Resists weeds and plant growth
- Totally weatherproof, unaffected by frost
- For all joints of 6mm wide and over
- Water permeable, allows water to escape