Drywall Screws - Reverse Thread - Black are used for fixing dense board or hard boards to wall/ceiling track system with a max. of 0.6mm thickness. The reverse thread is designed to assist countersinking for a flush finish.
- Phillips No.2 recess for a positive drive
- Bugle head to reduce likelihood of damaging the board surface
- 25° super sharp point for ease of penetration
- Reverse thread under the head to assist countersinking into hard/dense boards
- 60° twinthread offers excellent pull out values and insertion speed
- Plated in a Black Phosphate to withstand over 50hrs salt spray, in accordance with ASTM B117-11
- Manufactured from a hardened durable C1018 carbon steel, offering excellent strength and ductility
- Full batch traceability
Drywall Screws - Reverse Thread - Black are in stock for immediate dispatch.
Used to secure plasterboard to timber stud work.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.