Drywall Screws - Coarse Thread - Black are used to secure plasterboard to timber stud work.
- Phillips No.2 recess for a positive drive
- Bugle head to reduce likelihood of damaging the board surface
- 25° super sharp point for ease of penetration
- Coarse thread for extreme hold
- 25° ‘Super sharp” point for ease of penetration
- Plated in Black Phosphate to withstand over 50hrs. In accordance with ASTM B117-11
- Manufactured from a hardened durable C1018 carbon steel, offering excellent strength and ductility
- Full batch traceability
Drywall Screws - Coarse Thread - Black is in stock for immediate dispatch.
Used to secure plasterboard to timber stud work.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.