Timber Frame Ties - Stainless Steel are suitable for tying masonry outer cladding to softwood structural framework of domestic dwellings and industrial / commercial buildings up to 4 storeys and not greater than 15m in height.
- Supplied with annular ring shank nails.
- Manufactured from A2 Stainless Steel for ultimate corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel must be used where there is corrosive environment and/or the base material has inherent corrosive characteristics e.g. Green Oak.
- Complies with a DD140 Type 6 tie
- Meets with the appropriate parts of NHBC standards
- Supplied with annular ring shank nails included
- Supplied in a box of 250
Timber Frame Ties - Stainless Steel are ready for immediate dispatch.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.