Sikafloor 122 Level is a ready to use, low shrinkage, multipurpose cement based self leveller for floor smoothing and levelling out uneven internal floors prior to applying a final wearing coverings such as a carpets sheet vinyl, lino, tiles, laminates and timber.
- Self smoothing and highly fluid
- Easy to place by pump or manual application
- Ready for use
- Low shrinkage
- Maintains good workability and joint healing throughout its pot life
- Fast setting and drying
- 2-4 hours walk on time (+20°C)
- Good surface appearance and hardness
- Excellent freeze-thaw salt resistance
- Protein and formaldehyde free.
- Underfloor heating applications beneath heating cables/pipes or on top of heated screeds
Was Sikalevel 20 Compound 178075.
Sikafloor 122 Level is ready for speedy despatch.
Sikafloor®-122 Level is a floor levelling compound to level or smooth screeds and concrete floors at a thickness between 6mm to featheredge.
Suitable for foot traffic only.
Sika are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.