Everbuild No Waste Foam uses new foam technology, and is the first Hand Held Foam that allows part used cans to be saved and used again and has a shelf life of 24 months, compared with 12 months for conventional foams. Its unique safety valve will not clog or leak.
- Shelf Life – extended by 50% to 18 months minimum
- Re-usability – canister may easily be re-used again
- Safer valve design: - Rubber free valve gives no more leaky or sticky valves
- Safety in transport – Internal valve reduces potential of impact damage.
- Canister may be transported/stored in horizontal as well as vertical position.
Once applied, no waste foam expands greatly on application to 100%-150% its original volume. Once cured, it can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour.
Everbuild No Waste Foam is in stock available for speedy delivery.
- irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
- Gaps around pipe entries through walls.
- Gaps around window frames, door frames.
- electrical wire chasing prior to plastering
- deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
- Behind cladding to exterior walls.
- behind soffit and barge board
- In automotive applications
- Window frames
- door frames
- timber structures
- Window sills and thresholds
Everbuild are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.