Everbuild Fix & Fill Expanding Foam is a quick-setting polyurethane-based foam which expands greatly on application and yields up to 150% its original volume.
- Quick setting - can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour
- Economical in use - expands up to 55 times its original volume
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties
- Available in 750ML or 500ML sizes
- Comes with 1 nozzle attached (spares can be ordered)
- Can be bought individually or as a box of 12
Once cured the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour providing the working temperatures (can and surfaces) are between +5°C to +30°C, ideally 20°C.
Everbuild Fix & Fill Expanding Foam is in stock available for speedy delivery.
▪ Gaps around pipe entries through walls
▪ Gaps around window frames, door frames
▪ Electrical wire chasing prior to plastering
▪ Deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
▪ Irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
▪ Door frames
▪ Timber structures
▪ Window sills and thresholds
▪ Window frames
▪ Behind cladding to exterior walls
▪ Behind soffit and barge boards
Everbuild are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.