406 Stabilising Solution - Polymer Emulsion is a microscopically fine polymer emulsion that penetrates dusty, chalky and badly weathered surfaces to leave a stable sound base for decoration with paint, wallpaper, tiling and more.
- Stabilises and binds interior and exterior friable surfaces prior to overcoating.
- Seal and bonds together chalky, dirty and weathered surfaces
- Leaves a stable base for overpainting with most paints
- Exterior and interior use.
406 Stabilising Solution - Polymer Emulsion is ready for immediate dispatch.
- As an effective stabiliser for Brick, Stone, Render, Concrete, Plaster, Pebble dashing/stucco etc. prior to applying a further surface coating.
- Creates a sound base for subsequent decoration with paint/wallpaper/tiling
Everbuild are passionate about the products they produce, they have always worked on the simple premise that Trade Users will only come back for good products, so that’s all they make!
This simple philosophy combined with a commitment to invest in new product development and manufacturing infrastructure has seen Everbuild - A Sika Company grow into the UK’s leading sealant, adhesive and building chemical brand with sales in excess of £110 million and customers in over 70 countries.
Everbuild - A Sika Company are owned by Sika AG, a globally active speciality chemicals company offering a comprehensive range of products, including waterproofing systems, sealing, bonding and speciality mortars etc, across many construction and associated sectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.